RSS
Feeling much better today! Barely any pain in the morning but I went to see World War Z and now I'm back to feeling pain again. Darn.

Day 4 - 7/1/13

My period hits and it hurts so bad I couldn't sleep until 2:30. Good thing once I did I slept until 8:50. That's still bad but better than nothing. I feel a little more tired than yesterday. I took some DGLs in the night, some coco oil as well. It seems to help coating my sphincter although not much I can do for duodenum area. 


9:10 took 1 glutamine. My entire pelvic area hurts. The area on top of my left breasts and around my stomach is stinging a little as well. Not a very good day so far. Feels like I just got pummeled when I woke up. 

9:40 took DGLs. 

10:30 took 3 aloe gels. 

11:10 2 fiber gummies. 

12:20-12:40 ate meal 1. Took 1 multivitamins and a cup of ginger tea with probiotic. 

3:30 1 glutamine

3:40 canh with 2 pieces of chicken and some green beans. Very full and bloated. 

4ish yogurt with lots of honey. Bad idea. 

5:30 DGLs. 

6ish ate meal 3. Pain and bloatedbess. Took 1 pepzin

7:05-7:45 took a walk. 30 mins!

9:20 ate meal 4. Took 1 pepzin. 

A little scared and depressed today because my condition got a little worse because I fell asleep after eating which is pretty bad. Hopefully tomorrow will be a good day...

11:30 took 1 glutamine. 




  • Digg
  • Del.icio.us
  • StumbleUpon
  • Reddit
  • RSS

0 comments:

Post a Comment