RSS
Feeling much better today! Barely any pain in the morning but I went to see World War Z and now I'm back to feeling pain again. Darn.

Day 29

Almost a month now and my stomach definitely feels a lot better since day 1. Yei for progress! But my guts are a little mess. 


I overate yesterday. Now my stomach suffers. I'm kinda anxious and worried all day. Not sure why. I'll go to the park to take my mind off this for a whole. Right now, I'm most worried about my bloatedness and the bulge in my lower abdomen. I'm seeing my doctor on Wednesday. I'll see what she has to say about this. 

My foot starts to hurt more today because I walked too much yesterday. Looks like today will be a low key day. It's appropriate since the weather is all funny and weird today. 

  • Digg
  • Del.icio.us
  • StumbleUpon
  • Reddit
  • RSS

0 comments:

Post a Comment