RSS
Feeling much better today! Barely any pain in the morning but I went to see World War Z and now I'm back to feeling pain again. Darn.

Day 14 - 7/11/13 GOOD DAY!

Didn't get hungry in the middle of the night. 


Tried the baking soda test #1. Didn't burp at all for 7 min. Low acid? Will go by apple cider vinegar now. 

9:51 2 glutamine. 

10:43 2 DGLs. 

11:20 food (canh with carrots su and 2 pieces of chicken)

3 spoonfuls of apple cider vinegar diluted in water. (7ml of apple cider and a cup of water). 

Stopped using enzymes. 

Some warmth especially in upper abdomen. Some pins and needles. 

2 fiber gummies. 

1 fish oil. Feels like its stick in throat. Wonder if my stomach has weird pressure. 

Pressure on left nose and back of left head. 

12:50 2 DGLs. Mouth tastes bland. 

1:05 smallest bowl of chao and 1 salmon piece. 

1:15 2 multivitamins. 

More apple cider vinegar. ~10 spoons. 

3:05 2 DGLs. 

3:20 canh with some chicken and 1 salmon. Penzin. 2 fiber gummies. 2 coco oils. 

Will try tiny meals now. 

Hey a dog stopped in its track and wanted to be petted by me. Best day ever!!!

3:40-4:40 walked. 1 hour. Woo!

4:45 3 aloe gels. 

5:35 food (canh with chicken and salmon). 

Took align. More pain now. Feels like my wounds are opened when I eat. My pain gets worse throughout the day which is backwards from what has been happening usually. I tend to feel worse at night and after I wake up then the pain feels better as the day progresses. 

Lots of itching where it used to hurt. Healing???

Still a good day. 

Lots of itching, warmth underneath both breasts but not a lot of pain. The spot of pain on the right breast immediately under the breast is probably a referred pain? 

Fucking itchiness where it used to hurt. Really hope it's healing and not some kind of allergic reaction. 

Some pain in the upper abdomen area immediately below my breasts. Barely any pain in my navel. Some pins and needles in my lower abdomen below belly button. 

I have to be more careful with what I eat now. Don't want to ruin the progress. I am going up and I would like to keep going up until I'm all healed!

Will keep up with the baking soda test tomorrow. A pretty good chance I have low acid. 

Still have some hot flashes and abdomen always hot when I eat even the smallest meal.

7 3 aloe gels. 

8:07 4 DGLs. 

8:25 ate some canh with chicken and salmon again. Super Bloated! Too much fiber?

9:55 2 multivitamins. 

10:01 aloe gels. 

11 3 glutamine. More pain and warmth feeling at night for some reason. 

Still a good day. Le puppy!

  • Digg
  • Del.icio.us
  • StumbleUpon
  • Reddit
  • RSS

0 comments:

Post a Comment