RSS
Feeling much better today! Barely any pain in the morning but I went to see World War Z and now I'm back to feeling pain again. Darn.

Day 30

Definitely feel a lot better than a month ago. My tummy has healed about at least 80%. Only some slight burn here and there. 


I'm concerned about my colon though. There's a bulge in my lower left abdomen that burns and hurts more and more. The little ident on the left side has been burning quite a bit today as well. Stress, maybe? Hopefully when my tummy is completely healed, my colon will heal quickly right after that. Fingers crossed.

My foot hurts a lot less today. I think heat heals it. Cold fucks it up more. Just bought some heating pads. They help quite a bit. I think I'll be able to walk normally soon.  

  • Digg
  • Del.icio.us
  • StumbleUpon
  • Reddit
  • RSS

0 comments:

Post a Comment