RSS
Feeling much better today! Barely any pain in the morning but I went to see World War Z and now I'm back to feeling pain again. Darn.

Day 25

Woke up not feeling too pummeled, but stomach still burned a little. Today is day 2 since I reopened the wound because I'm a fucking moron. 


Lots of bubbles in my guts. 

My stool has like a spot of white powder floating up. I don't know what that could mean. 

A little freaked out because it's night and mom isn't home yet but it'll be alright. 

My foot just fucking hurts for some reason. No idea why. It just started hurting out of the blue since yesterday. I can't walk. What kind of low is this? Come on, gastritis, be a man and fight me like one. 

Much less burning and bloatedness today. Especially the burning. But I keep having diarrhea. I don't know if it's the die off process or not. Did some research but most of the websites say it depends on the people. Hmm. 




  • Digg
  • Del.icio.us
  • StumbleUpon
  • Reddit
  • RSS

0 comments:

Post a Comment