RSS
Feeling much better today! Barely any pain in the morning but I went to see World War Z and now I'm back to feeling pain again. Darn.

Day 16 - 7/13/13

Not a good day. Very bloated for some reason. Woke up in the middle of the night feeling like I had a band of shit in my waist that won't go down. Very annoyed. Made me want to vomit or something. 


Got hunger pangs too...

I do notice that the burning and hunger pangs go away relatively though. So that's something to be happy about. 

I'll try to take one more fish oil before going to bed from now on. Hopefully it will help to reduce the inflammation at night. 

Took some 3 aloe, 3 DGLs, some chao in the middle of the night. 

8ish 2 glutamine, sucralfate. 

9:30 3 DGLs. 

Lots of burning and pain in tummy and intestines.  

10 ate some spinach with chao and 2 pieces of salmon. 

Terrible terrible pain immediately after the meal for about 20 mins. Never been in this much of pain before. 

Finally subsided to the intestine and back. Stomach doesn't seem to hurt very much. I think this is because I man-handled the intestines last night because I felt so bloated. Must have injured them. 

10:40 brused teeth again because too much acid. Took some honey. 

It seems like I hurt the most immediately after the meal and 1 hour after that. Very weird. Usually I hurt throughout the meal then it stops when there seems to be no more food in my stomach. 

I still have hope that I'll heal in 3 more months though. I'm very optimistic about that! I'll keep fighting. I'm a fighter. 

11:04 2 multivitamins, 1 fiber. 

12:30 walked for an hour! Woo!

12:40 3 aloe gels, 2 glutamines in chamomile. 

1:30 chao, canh, 2 pieces of salmon. Pepzin, align, 1 fiber. 

2:00 2 multivitamins. 

Some burning but still bearable. Been walking but now getting distracted by relationship problems. Anyway, I think I'm back to the old pattern of having less pain during the day and more at night. Weird. I keep oscillating back and forth. I'm guessing tonight will be another uncomfortable night. I really think that my psychology has a lot to do with this. 

3:30 sucralfate, 3 aloe gels. 

3:55 3 DGLs. 

4:20 spinach, chao, 2 salmons. Pepzin. 1 fish oil. 

5:30 2 glutamine. 

Feel tired. Probably from lack of sleep last night. Tired brain too. I need to eat more. 

5:42 3 DGLs. 

Relatively not bloated but more pain than usual. Could be from the protease or from the burning last night. 

More bloated now for some reason. Super so. Looks like I'm pregnant. 

6:20 food some chao, canh with carrot sue, 1 piece of chicken with salmon. I didn't use the enzymes. Will see if the enzymes are what causing the pain/burning today. Hopefully not. I'd like to be able to use it and be less bloated. 

9 canh mon with 2 salmon pieces. 

Arrrrh! So much pain!!!!!

9:50 1 fish oil. 

11:14 So. Much. Pain. I really hope I'm not bleeding. Already took omeprazole and 2 glutamine. I don't know what is causing this. Was it the food or something else???



  • Digg
  • Del.icio.us
  • StumbleUpon
  • Reddit
  • RSS

0 comments:

Post a Comment