RSS
Feeling much better today! Barely any pain in the morning but I went to see World War Z and now I'm back to feeling pain again. Darn.

Day 19 - 7/16/13 started more probiotics.

Lots of burning like I've ever experienced before. Especially around tummy and colon area. Some around the ovaries and small intestine. My left colon really hurts but I'll be okay. God is on my side. He won't leave me in a situation where I can get out. I have to trust in God. God is in control. He's shown me many things. I can't wait to see what he has in store for me next. I'm hopeful. It really can only get better after this. I can see myself getting healthy again. I can practically envision it in my head. Me in a white dress walking around. 


8:30 sucralfate. 

8:40 4 DGLs. 

Ate some cracker and honey. Aloe and glutamine. 

Sorry no updates today. Been busy getting over a break up. I'm getting better now. Fuck that guy. I don't need that guy in my life. I'm a survivor. 






  • Digg
  • Del.icio.us
  • StumbleUpon
  • Reddit
  • RSS

0 comments:

Post a Comment