RSS
Feeling much better today! Barely any pain in the morning but I went to see World War Z and now I'm back to feeling pain again. Darn.

Day 9 - 7/6/13

Slept okay but woke up at 5 hungry and need to pee a lot. There's a spot on the left side that keeps hurting after I eat and won't go away. Definitely more tired than yesterday.


9:05 2 glutamine. 

10:22 2 DGLs.

11 ate food with mon and khoai lang. Baked salmon and chicken. Barely any pain.

12:45 ate food again and went to the movie theater. Some reflux and ended up staying at the mall until 4. Bad idea because I think that aggravated my problem a little. I have more pain in the afternoon than at night. But it's mild so I'm hoping it will go away in a day or two. I have to enjoy my life some time.

3:30 2 glutamine

4 2 DGLs

4:28 ate food. Pretty much the same as in the morning.

2 multivitamins, 2 fiber gummies.

(More pain started here.)

7:30 food.

7:55-8:25 went for a walk. 30 mins.

8:45 drank 2 gulps of Ensure milk. Some pins and needles but not so bad.

I have pain on the underside of both breasts, especially the left breast which makes sense because that is where my stomach is. But what is on the right side???

Pain on lower abdomen on the right too. That one spot. I think it's my gut though.

My pelvis still feel pretty crammy down there. I'll probably have it checked out if it doesn't go away in a week after my period.

Is a bit depressed because my symptoms worsened and is scared that the LES sphincter won't ever heal, causing me to have reflux forever...

Dad called too and I just keep feeling like a dick because I haven't come to visit my grandma. She had a stroke and now can't remember much. If only I came visit her before then...but that's a whole different story.

Took 3 aloe gels at some point. 

9:38 took 1 Mastic Gum for first time. Some burning in underside of left breast.

10 ate some chao with 1/4 of chicken breast. Left breast burning stopped but now my upper abdomen is warm to the touch (possibly because of Mastic Gum?). Some acid reflux in mouth that is going away. Took about 30 mins.

Able to pass gas better through (butt or mouth) ever since the CT scan. 

10:45 2 glutamine. Preparing to go to bed at 11:24. 




  • Digg
  • Del.icio.us
  • StumbleUpon
  • Reddit
  • RSS

0 comments:

Post a Comment