RSS
Feeling much better today! Barely any pain in the morning but I went to see World War Z and now I'm back to feeling pain again. Darn.

Day 12 - 7/9/13

Terrible night with lots of acid producing in my stomach. Haven't felt that much burning in a long time. Mostly on the left side on the back. Reminded me of really bad time when I just got home. Taking water causes acid to pour out too. It was scary. Omeprazole worked to keep the acid at bay but I feel like there's something irritating my stomach so it's trying to get rid of it. Burning subsided late at night but I woke up with a mouthful of acid. So acidic I didn't even have bad breath in the morning. My chest feels achy and itchy now probably from the slight pressure of the bra. 


I need to check my LES with an endoscopy and see if I have any yeast or fungi in my stomach or any bacteria. At the doctor now. Maybe toxic? Will try to get an endoscopy and some more tests done on me. I will find the cause and kill this disease. I have hope again!

9 2 glutamine. 

9:30 4 DGLs. 

9:45 some mon (3 pieces) with 2 fiber gummies. 

1 3 DGLs. 

1:30 food rice with 2 pieces of steamed fish. 

3:00 DGLs. 

3:15 food (mon with chicken)

3:43-4:17 walked. 

Started using culturelle probiotic. 



  • Digg
  • Del.icio.us
  • StumbleUpon
  • Reddit
  • RSS

0 comments:

Post a Comment