RSS
Feeling much better today! Barely any pain in the morning but I went to see World War Z and now I'm back to feeling pain again. Darn.

Day 31-33

Forgot to do updates. Overall, I think I've been going a little downhill. My stomach hurts more and my nerves freak out quite a bit. I'm starting to think that it's nerve related as well. Will try to take magnesium from now. 


I tries calcium and it doesn't seem like my body likes it overly much. 

Also tried all kinds of milks. Almond, rice, proteinshakes. Nothing worked for tummy. Keep being so damn bloated all the time. The bloat is what concerns me the most. 

I tried soluble fiber but it looks like my stomach bloats even more. Plus it feeds the bad bacteria so I don't want to use too much of it. 

Tried going back to eating cooked vegetables. I tried rau muong last night. That was bad. Terrible terrible bloat and cramps and horrible pains. Lots of gas that it hurts when my guts contract. I haven't been able to poop all the food today. I'm so bloated right now. 

It seems like I can eat microwaved bananas do I'll keep eating a little bit of that. And dua gang. Watermelon but that fapcom diet says not to. I'm trying to eliminate as much sugar as possible from my diet. 

Argh. So bloated and I hurt everywhere. Just ordered Mg citrate. Will take some tomorrow just to get rid of the bloatedness. Hopefully the mg will soothe the nerves and make them less irritated.  

  • Digg
  • Del.icio.us
  • StumbleUpon
  • Reddit
  • RSS

0 comments:

Post a Comment