RSS
Feeling much better today! Barely any pain in the morning but I went to see World War Z and now I'm back to feeling pain again. Darn.

Day 1- 6/28/2013

UAt night- bed at ~2am. Lots of toss and turn. Burning occurs at first everywhere then slowly subsided to just the place where eso. meet stomach. Can't get rid of it at all. Thought it was because of slippery elm but probably not.

Woke up at 8- not feel good. Very tired and exhausted. Didn't sleep very well. Keeps burning where I think is the place where my eso. and stomach hurts.

-Very tired and depressed for a couple of hours. Tried to go back to sleep but can't. Cried.

10am- feel better. Brushed teeth. Took 2 DGLs. Will have to go eat in 20. Want to test to see if this is all stress related. Will try not to be stressed out by thinking that the burning is because of the stress, which kind of makes sense. I usually gets burning when I'm stressed out.

Mouth feels dry and kinda swollen around the edges.

10:40 finished first meal of a small bowl of veggie.

10:50 started eating another bowl of veggie with 1/2 small bowl of rice. 

A little discomfort in upper abdomen where sphincter is. Been wanting to poop since I woke up.

11:09 finished food and took 1 aloe gel.

able to poop but lots of waiting and some straining. 
My UTI is getting worse. Harder to pee.


12:30 done with walking. A little harder to pee still. I'll wait till tomorrow to see what's up before seeing a doctor. Had some prickling pain while walking. Mainly in lower region of ab near the bladder and the right side. 

12:40 done with slippery elm. 4 pills in half a cup of water. Feeling somewhat bloated. 

1:04 some burning in stomach. Maybe it's slippery elm. I'm not using slippery elm anymore. It doesn't seem to help. Plus I have dgl so I already have something to coat my tummy. 

1:20 super hungry. Shaky. Burning sensation in tummy left rib and sphincter. 
Ate some food. 
1:39 finished eating food but now burning is worse. Took a cimetidine. Will use dgl again in 30 min then pepto. 

Either acid rebound or slippery elm. 

2:52 still burning on the eso but I think it's reflux so I'm not worried. Fuck it. I'm getting off ppi. 

3:27 took 2 more DGLs. Still have burning but seems to have gone down a bit. 

5:20 burning got better. Lots of warmth all over tummy. Burning in upper abdomen. But not in sphincter anymore. 

Took 2 DGLs. 

Some crammy feeling on left side where pelvic bone is (opposite of the place on the right where it usually hurts.)

6:15 finished eating rice and veggies. Took 1 multi vitamins and 2 soluble fiber gummies with 1 aloe pill. Some burning all over. Warm belly all over. 

Relatively not a stressful day so far. 

7ish~ took 2 licorice. Still have some burning. 

8:15 ate some canh. With 2 beano enzyme pills. Ate some honey, helped with heartburn!!!

At some more chicken with rice and some zyme prime. Some heartburn at night. Took some honey and DGL. Black stool next day. Not too bad of a night's sleep. Better than last night. Woke up at 1,5, 8 o'clock. 


  • Digg
  • Del.icio.us
  • StumbleUpon
  • Reddit
  • RSS

0 comments:

Post a Comment